Showing 1 to 4 of 4 results for olive oil
This quality standard covers diagnosing and managing atopic eczema in children under 12. It describes high-quality care in priority areas for improvement.View quality statements for QS44
Show all sections
Sections for QS44
- Quality statements
- Quality statement 1: Assessment at diagnosis
- Quality statement 2: Stepped approach to management
- Quality statement 3: Psychological wellbeing and quality of life
- Quality statement 4: Provision of emollients
- Quality statement 5: Referral for specialist dermatological advice
- Quality statement 6: Specialist allergy investigation
- Quality statement 7: Treatment of eczema herpeticum
This guideline covers the assessment and care of adults who are at risk of or who have cardiovascular disease (CVD), such as heart disease and stroke. It aims to help healthcare professionals identify people who are at risk of cardiovascular problems including people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, or chronic kidney disease. It describes the lifestyle changes people can make and how statins can be used to reduce their risk.
This guideline covers parenteral nutrition (intravenous feeding) for babies born preterm, up to 28 days after their due birth date and babies born at term, up to 28 days after their birth. Parenteral nutrition is often needed by preterm babies, critically ill babies, and babies who need surgery.
This guideline covers behaviours such as diet and physical activity to help children (after weaning), young people and adults maintain a healthy weight or help prevent excess weight gain. The aim is to prevent a range of diseases and conditions including cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes and improve mental wellbeing.