NICE diagnostics assessment recommendations are prepared by an independent advisory committee called the diagnostics advisory committee.
Committee members are drawn from:
- The NHS
- Patient and carer organisations
- Diagnostics industry
Although the diagnostics advisory committee seeks the views of organisations representing health professionals, patients, carers, manufacturers and government, its advice is independent of any vested interests.
Next meeting dates
DAC meetings are held at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT.
- Wednesday 13 February 2019
- Tuesday 19 March 2019 (CANCELLED)
- Tuesday 16 April 2019
- Wednesday 22 May 2019
- Monday 17 June 2019
- Tuesday 23 July 2019 (CANCELLED)
- Tuesday 20 August 2019
- Thursday 26 September 2019
- Thursday 24 October 2019
- Wednesday 27 November 2019.
Dates and venues are subject to change.