We want you to have a rewarding career at NICE
We have 2 offices in Manchester and London.
- central location
- easy access to tram, train, tube or bus
- video conferencing
- bike sheds
- shower facilities
- standing desks.
Pay, holiday, pension
We use a national pay system called Agenda for Change.
- flexible working
- 37.5 hours per week
- 27 days holiday a year
- 29 days holiday after 5 years
- 33 days holiday after 10 years
- 8 bank holidays
- paid maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- NHS pension.
We advertise all our jobs on NHS jobs. We're currently looking for:
- 2 coordinators
- a graphic designer
- a content producer
- an administrator - quality standards & indicators
- a healthcare terminologies analyst
- a team coordinator and PA to the Evidence Resources Director
- a costing/business analyst (accountant)
- a technical adviser (economics)
- a communications officer (internal and web).
Benefits and rewards
In 2016, 79% of staff rated NICE as a good place to work.
Working arrangements that suit you:
- flexible working hours
- home working
- compressed hours.
Spread the cost of paying for cycles and equipment through your salary. It's a tax-free benefit through salary sacrifice.
Car lease scheme
Lease a car at a reduced rate. It's a tax-free benefit through salary sacrifice.
Pay for all types of registered childcare. The vouchers are non-taxable and exempt from National Insurance.
Travel season ticket loans
Get a loan for your travel season ticket. It's interest-free and you can spread the cost over a longer period.
Get money back on eye tests and glasses.
Health service discounts
A wide range of cost-reduced offers for employees.
We've arranged reduced costs with local gyms for our staff.
Health and wellbeing
We provide free online support covering:
- legal and financial
- physical and mental health
Free counselling is available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
Professional development and training
We support professional training and study leave for sponsored courses.
UNISON is a registered trade union at NICE.
We listen to our staff. We have a group of staff representatives who act as a voice for our employees.