Public Health Advisory Committees (PHACs) are the standing committees responsible for the development of NICE public health guidance.
Each PHAC consists of a Chair, core and topic expert members. NICE has multiple PHACs in operation at any one time. Guidance topics are allocated to a PHAC following
Members are drawn from the NHS, local government, healthcare professions, academia and the wider public health community.
Next meeting dates
There are multiple Public Health Advisory Committees (PHAC). Meetings are held in both Manchester and London.
Committee A meetings are held in London
- Friday 8 September 2017
- Tuesday 24 October 2017
- Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 November 2017
Committee B meetings are held in Manchester
- Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 September 2017 - CANCELLED
- Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 September 2017
- Wednesday 4 October 2017 - CANCELLED
- Thursday 16 November 2017 - CANCELLED
Committee C meetings are held in London
- Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 November 2017
Committee D: managing common infections
Committee D: managing common infections meetings are held in Manchester
- Tuesday 12 September 2017
- Tuesday 17 October 2017
- Friday 17 November 2017
- Tuesday 12 December 2017
Committee E meetings are held in Manchester
- Thursday 28 and Friday 29 September 2017
Committee F meetings are held in London
Future dates to be confirmed.
Dates and venues are subject to change.