The quality standards advisory committees (QSAC) are independent committees that help to develop our quality standards.
We have 2 committees who:
- prioritise areas for quality improvement
- advise on the content of our quality standards in development
- review our current quality standards.
The committees are independent. They consist of professionals, practitioners and lay members from a range of roles across health and social care.
Committees have a core membership who work across quality standard topics - we call these standing members. Standing members are joined by specialist committee members who are experts in a particular topic area.
Specialist members help to develop a particular standard. They join the QSAC to help:
- refine the draft quality statements
- look at stakeholder feedback
- consider the impact of the standard on resources
- review issues around equality
- advise on other tools and resources to accompany the standard.
All members of the committees have equal status, which reflects the relevance and importance of their different expertise and experience.
Meet the committee
Find out about the QSAC committee members:
Details of specialist committee members can be found on the individual quality standard pages.
Next meeting dates
Our quality standards advisory committee meetings are currently being held virtually.
- Tuesday 12 March 2024
- Tuesday 9 April 2024
- Tuesday 7 May 2024
- Tuesday 11 June 2024
- Tuesday 9 July 2024
- Tuesday 10 September 2024
- Tuesday 8 October 2024
- Tuesday 12 November 2024
- Tuesday 10 December 2024.
- Thursday 22 February 2024
- Thursday 21 March 2024
- Thursday 18 April 2024
- Thursday 23 May 2024
- Thursday 20 June 2024
- Thursday 18 July 2024
- Thursday 12 September 2024
- Thursday 17 October 2024
- Thursday 28 November 2024
- Thursday 12 December 2024