Do you represent a VCS organisation? You could help shape our guidance and identify what's important to people using health and social care services and their carers.
Support for voluntary and community sector organisations helping us shape guidance for your specialist area.
How you could use our guidance in a voluntary or community sector organisation. This includes developing service improvement plans and identifying best practice.
The voluntary and community sector forum brings together organisations who want to inform and shape our work. It’s a way for you to share your organisation's views, perspectives and priorities.
Links and resources
We also have a number of resources that can help you put our guidance and recommendations into practice.
These show how our guidance and standards have been put into practice by a range of organisations.
- highlights learning that could be useful to others
- has clear objectives, including an explanation of what was happening before the project, why it was needed and how it was implemented
- outlines any barriers the organisation faced when implementing the project and the methods used to overcome these
- outlines the effect the change had on service performance and outcomes through an evaluation process.
Support and resources to maximise uptake and use of evidence and guidance. Includes:
- resource impact reports and templates
- audit and service planning tools
- audit data relating to our recommendations
- cost-saving guidance
- resource planner.
Our meetings are open to the public and press to observe. Holding them in public supports our commitment to having processes in place that are rigorous, open, and transparent.